At C3 Church Fremantle children participate in a variety of interactive and fun activities throughout the morning, where they learn about the Christian life.
We have worked very hard at providing exciting programs for toddlers, kindy, primary and secondary age children that will encourage their spiritual growth.
In the design of our facilities we have also paid special attention to the needs of parents with babies. A nursery is available for parents to access, who have babies up to 12 months.
Upon arrival, you will be asked to register your child. This tells us what we need to know about your child’s specific requirements. Because we value the safety of your child, at the conclusion of the service, you will need to sign your child out of the program.
All of our Kidzone leader and volunteers have current 'working with children' accreditations.
Every week during the school term young people from the community gather together to have fun and create new friendships at Fusion Youth.
Fusion Boys is a high energy, adrenaline pumping program designed just for boys with events such as skating, basketball comps to movie making.
Girl Lounge is a program designed especially for girls with events such as hippie picnics, makeovers to kayaking.
Combined Nites is where the boys and girls come together and participate in combined events such as tribal wars,
amazing races and out nights such as movies, dinner or the beach.
Encore is a large combined youth group running event every term with other C3 youth groups from around the City.
Meet at C3 Church Fremantle, 230 Hampton Road South Fremantle
High School Age (Year 7 – 12)
FREE (Unless otherwise specified)
Check us on Face Book Here or Instagram Here
Young Adults is where you can meet other young people who are studying at Uni or in the workforce. Social events run throughout the year ranging from Sunday lunches to paintballing to Charity balls. Alternately a Connect Group runs every second week where you can relax over dinner and get into discussion about the Christian faith.
Connect Groups are a vital part of church life. Every fortnight (sometimes weekly) people meet together over a coffee or meal at various locations. A Connect Group is the place to build meaningful, caring relationships, where you will grow in your faith, discover your gifts and be empowered to live your best life.
Family Connect Groups
- Fremantle, Friday evenings from 7pm: Ed and Rose lead a dynamic Connect, predominantly for Filipino families. They are enthused about seeing people live life to the full, eating together, praying for each other and growing in knowing our amazing God.
- Fremantle, Saturday evenings from 7pm: Lui and Juliet love people! They are passionate about helping others understand the foundations of Christianity. Their Connect is mostly Filipino, however all families and children are welcome.
- Canning Vale, Friday evenings from 7pm: Jason and Shamani love families and include children in their Bible discussions and worship. They are really passionate about seeing people grow in their relationship with Christ.
- Kardinya, Sunday afternoons: Blamah and Gama are a young family who enjoy good Bible discussions and great food. Their Connect is perfect for other young families from all cultures.
- Wellard, Wednesday evenings from 7pm: David and Claire's connect group is perfect for families, single parents and people who want to know more about life and God. Their heart's desire is that everyone gets to know who they are in Christ! All families are welcome, from all cultures and age groups.
- Waikiki, Friday evenings from 7pm: Chris and Mhel lead a diverse connect group where all are welcome from all cultures. Their group’s flavour is to eat, love, pray, celebrate the goodness of God and encourage people in their faith. Mhel and Chris are warm, accepting and welcome anyone.
Adult Connect Groups (30+)
- North Fremantle, Wednesday evenings from 7pm: Graham leads a group that delves deep into the Word of God. You can expect passionate teaching and great discussions.
- Yangebup, Wednesday evenings from 7pm: Steve and Angela love journeying with people, giving encouragement and show genuine care to everyone who is in their lives. Their group emphasises the power of prayer, God’s presence, and for people to discover and use their spiritual gifts. They have a desire for people to grow in their walk with God through knowledge of the Bible and God’s presence. All adults from all cultures are welcome.
Young Adult Connect Group (18-30)
- Beaconsfield, Thursday evenings from 7pm (18-25): Andrea loves fun, feeding everyone, is warm, hospitable and runs a dynamic Connect. Whether you’re a new Christian, or have grown up in church, you will enjoy the discussions and have lots of laughs over amazing food.
- Coolbellup, Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm (26+): Charlie and Helen are a warm couple, passionate about journeying with people and forming strong relationships. They want to see people live their best lives.
Mum and Bubs Connect Group
- Waikiki, Thursday mornings from 11am-2pm: Joy is a mum with two young children and loves spending time with people, singing and cooking. Joy is passionate in supporting mothers with babies and young children. She is especially interested in helping mothers connect with God, praying together and talking about people’s experiences of God in their lives. Joy’s connect is at her home, that is safe and accomodating for babies and toddlers.
Women's Connect Groups
- Fremantle, Friday evenings from 7pm: Renscha’s Connect share Bible discussion over a meal, where strong relationships are developed. Whatever stage of life you’re at, this group welcomes all kinds of women.
- Applecross, Thursday evenings from 7pm: Caroline and Jane’s Connect is primarily for working women. They establish strong, loyal bonds to allow open, honest discussions. Integral to this Connect Group, is being a supportive environment of listening, praying and speaking into each other’s lives.
- South Lake, Wednesday mornings from 10:30am: Susan’s Connect puts Christ at the centre, through talking about personal and biblical God stories. Her desire is for women to be disciplined and committed daughters of God. Susan loves having fun and wants to see everyone grow in Christ.
- Rockingham, Wednesday mornings (varying times): Jenny’s Connect occurs each week on the Rockingham foreshore. After a walk, women share with one another and discuss the Word of God over coffee and cake at a café. Jenny is passionate about helping women understand their identity in Christ and journeying personally with women.
Mens Connect Groups
- Wattleup, Thursday evenings from 7pm: Roy, Sandy and Greg are real men, with a mature faith and develop strong, supportive friendships in their Connect. What’s said at men’s connect, stays at men’s connect! No topics are off limits. You can expect lots of incredible food.
- Parmelia, Wednesday evenings from 7pm: Steve’s Connect meets weekly and is all about accountability, spiritual growth, and friendship. Steve is renowned for his insight and intentions for men to be all that God has called them to be, as men and as leaders.
For more details please contact the church on 9433 3901 or email@example.com
The creative arts ministry is where people can use their artistic talents to create an uplifting atmosphere that encourages people to worship God and encounter him.
Ministries under Creative Arts are:
- Multi Media
- Junior Youth Band
If you are interested in being a part of this team, you can obtain an application form from our Music Director and then you will be invited to attend an interview to discuss your application.