At C3 Church Fremantle we strive to ensure every person who visits feels welcome. It's our way of saying how much we value your visit.
As you enter the premises, you will immediately encounter a diverse, multicultural community made up of children, youth, families and the elderly who enjoy attending.
Our services run for approximately 90 minutes and you will find plenty of free on site parking. We also provide children’s programs for children aged 1-11.
After the service complimentary drinks are served in our Visitors Lounge where you will have the opportunity to meet some new people and you can find out more about what’s happening during the week.
We look forward to meeting you in person!
Our Story, Our Future
In 1996 with the blessing of C3 Church Hepburn Heights, a group of 14 people set off to establish a new church in the Fremantle area. Nearly twenty years later as the church grew, facilities were purchased resulting in a thriving, multicultural church.
Not stopping there a Charity and Community Centre were also established and Churches and aid projects began overseas.
Looking into the future C3 Church Fremantle recognise more Churches are needed to accommodate people living in the newer suburbs of Perth. A campus commenced in the Wellard area in April 2016 with another to follow in the south eastern suburbs of Perth in 2020.
Jesus gave His church a simple vision and that is to love God, each other and the community (Matthew 22:37). It’s powerful yet simple; people matter to God and they matter to us.
That’s what we aim for at C3 Church Fremantle; everything we do from our church services, connect groups, charitable works and overseas aid all flows from a vision to demonstrate God’s love.
We want people to feel accepted and loved at C3 Church Fremantle.
What We Believe
- There is one God: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return. In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available to the Church.
- The Bible is the living word of God, infallible, authoritative and everlasting and the foundation of all Christian doctrine;
- In the existence of an evil spiritual being, the devil;
- In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the “new birth” by faith in Jesus Christ;
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to the new birth, with the normal evidence of speaking in other tongues;
- In the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers;
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God;
- In the Church being the body of Christ and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.
Senior Pastors Nigel & Andrea Surman
Nigel and Andrea Surman are the founding ministers of C3 Church Fremantle. They have two children Jarrad and Sarah who are also active in church life.
Nigel has a Master’s Degree in Leadership from the University of Divinity, Sydney and Andrea is currently completing her Bachelor of Behavioural Science at the University of Notre Dame.
They love people and truly believe they have the best job in the world.