At C3 Church Fremantle we strive to ensure every person who visits feels welcome. It's our way of saying how much we value your visit.
As you enter the premises, you will immediately encounter a diverse, multicultural community made up of children, youth, families and the elderly who enjoy attending.
Our services run for approximately 90 minutes and you will find plenty of free on site parking. We also provide children’s programs for children aged 6 months-12 years.
After the service complimentary drinks are served in our cafe where you will have the opportunity to meet some new people and you can find out more about what’s happening during the week. We look forward to meeting you in person!
About C3 Global and our Board
C3 Fremantle is part of C3 International (C3I) which is a movement of over 500 churches situated on every continent in the world. Dr Phil Pringle is the founder and president of the movement along with his wife Christine, who pastor C3 Oxford Falls, in Sydney Australia.
Whilst C3 Fremantle is part of a movement of churches, we still maintain autonomy. As a part of this autonomy C3 Fremantle has its own Board. The Senior Minister is responsible for the overall operation of the campuses along with an appointed Board of Members who help set the strategic direction of the campuses.
Our Story, Our Future
We Are One Church In Two Locations - C3 Fremantle and C3 Kwinana.
In 1996 with the blessing of C3 Church Hepburn Heights, a group of 14 people set off to establish a new church in the Fremantle area. Nearly twenty years later as the church grew, facilities were purchased resulting in a thriving, multicultural church.
Not stopping there a charity and community centre were also established and churches and aid projects began overseas. Looking into the future C3 Church Fremantle recognised more church campuses were needed to accommodate people living in the newer suburbs of Perth. A campus commenced in the Wellard/Kwinana area in April 2016, with the campus purchasing their own premises at the end of 2018 in the suburb of Medina.
OSOF is all about building things that last. We recognise that our buildings are access points for people to come and encounter Jesus Christ and be part of a community of believers that love the Lord and desire to see the Kingdom of God active in the earth.
Together, we will see people saved, lives changed, hope restored. We are excited to look to the future and the plans God has for us for many years to come.
If you would like to be part of Our Story Our Future, you can partner with us in faith through the faith promise giving program. Please click on the link below to access the online giving form for OSOF.
OSOF Giving Form
Jesus gave His church a simple vision and that is to love God, each other and the community (Matthew 22:37). It’s powerful yet simple; people matter to God and they matter to us.
That’s what we aim for at C3 Church Fremantle; everything we do from our church services, connect groups, charitable works and overseas aid all flows from a vision to demonstrate God’s love.
We want people to feel accepted and loved at C3 Church Fremantle.
What We Believe
- There is one God: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return. In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available to the Church.
- The Bible is the living word of God, infallible, authoritative and everlasting and the foundation of all Christian doctrine;
- In the existence of an evil spiritual being, the devil;
- In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the “new birth” by faith in Jesus Christ;
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to the new birth, with the normal evidence of speaking in other tongues;
- In the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers;
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God;
- In the Church being the body of Christ and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.
Senior Pastors Stephen and Unami Magwenzi - Over Both Locations
Stephen and Unami are the lead pastors overseeing C3 Fremantle and C3 Kwinana. They have four children: a son and three daughters. The family relocated to Perth in 2019 after living in Port Hedland. Pastor Stephen is originally from Zimbabwe and Pastor Unami from Botswana.
Both Pastors Stephen and Unami have completed church leadership courses as well as completing a pastoral mentorship in Port Hedland under the leadership of Pastor David and Lil Hooper. The couple started as Campus Pastors of C3 Kwinana before Pastor Stephen became Executive Pastor and Pastor Unami became Pastoral care and assimilation Pastor for C3 Fremantle/Kwinana in 2020. In 2021 they were appointed senior pastors over both campuses.
Pastor Stephen has a Business and Accounting background and has had roles working in both corporate and financial management. Pastor Unami is a qualified Clinical Psychologist. As a couple the Pastors are passionate about worship, leadership and encouraging people to live their best lives. Ps Stephen sees his role as being the Chief Encouragement Officer and is passionate about seeing people come into relationship with Christ. Ps Unami is passionate about helping people find their true identity and healing in Christ and using their gifts to influence their world. She enjoys writing, poetry and singing. Both Pastors love people and hope to connect with all church members at a more personal level.